Water Spray Test Full Kit
includes the Rain Maker Spray Rack and the Wind Maker PLUS test kit. SAVE $500!
Price includes ground shipping within continental U.S.
SAVE $500.00 when you purchase these items together in this package
The Rain Maker Spray Rack with the Wind Maker PLUS test kit will perform a standardized water spray test, and the Wind Maker PLUS will perform the ASTM E783 air infiltration test in the field and the E283 in the lab. This would be the kit used for the ASTM E1105, ASTM E331, ASTM E547, ASTM E783, ASTM E283, AAMA 502-12, and AAMA 511-08 test standards.
PLEASE NOTE: Our supply chain is being impacted by COVID-19 and creating delays. Delivery times may be longer than usual, and Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air shipping may not be available.
The Wind Maker PLUS test kit is a portable, durable, powerful vacuum pack test kit with accurate pressure differential meters, PLUS it includes the high and low scale high-impact acrylic flow meters for measuring air infiltration. Adheres to all specifications for performing the ASTM E783, the ASTM E283, E1105, E331, E547, E330, and AAMA 502, 503, and 511. The Wind Maker comes with a dated calibration result sheet.
- Variable speed auxiliary power outlet varies the speed of all extra blowers in tandem with the built in blower. This allows for exact pressure differential in virtually any sized air chamber.
- Shock mounts inside prevent dislodging of blower and variable speed electronics.
- Air pressure differential meters with an accuracy of 2-3% of FS.
- Pressure measurement meters are inH2O, but can be special ordered in pascals or PSI. Allow extra delivery time.
- Air flow meters with and accuracy of 5% of FS.
- Air flow meters are in cfm, but can be special ordered in LPM. Allow extra delivery time.
Built-in Vacuum Motor Specs
CFM @ 2" Orifice 122.0
Vacuum (H2O Sealed) 100.4
Voltage 110 V (can request 220 V at no extra cost - will take an extra few days)
Max Amps 10.8
Max Air Wattz 447
Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
The Rain Maker Spray Rack
Easy to set up, the Rain Maker is capable of testing any size window or door up to 8 feet x 8 feet. It is calibrated according to ASTM standards and is guaranteed to pass a calibration test at any time.
The Rain Maker is designed to adhere to these test standards: ASTM E1105, E331, E547, E2112, E2128, AAMA 502, 503, 511.
It is used around the world to perform these, and other spray tests.
Comes with a dated calibration result certificate, and canvas carrying bag.